- Private heated pool, overlooking the Natural Park of Tamadaba.
- The house also has an outdoor porch, connected to the main living room, and a large terrace and outdoor gardens.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.
The old central courtyard, covered with a gabled roof, retains the original stone floor and staircase.
Around the courtyard, there is a living room with a fireplace, a second games room with billiards and a dining room. These three rooms retain the original mosaic floors.
The first floor also has a toilet and a very large space with a large window, which houses a huge kitchen-dining room.
In fact, the kitchen is conceived as the most important room in the house, not only because of the wonderful views that can be enjoyed from it, but also because it combines the most rustic elements with the most avant-garde ones. Equipped with the best appliances, it is at the same time a place for regular gatherings.
From the kitchen there is also access to the laundry room and the pantry.
- 4 double bedrooms: 2 of them ensuite and with large dressing rooms. All bedrooms, comfortable and very bright, have large windows.
In its decoration, antique and modern pieces and materials have been combined, facilitating comfort and rest.
- 1 small living room convertible into a bedroom also with sea views.
- 3 bathrooms finished in exquisite Portuguese pink marble and wood.